Tuesday, May 8, 2012

For our next assignment we went on a field trip. I took a ton of photos and I loved most but I narrowed it down. I saw a bird but my camera refused to work with me. I think I got some good shots. I was heading back to the bus and sat by the stream. I went to get up and saw a huge spider. I got a good shot. I really liked the flowers and they turned out quite well.
This is probably my favorite. I love the contrast in this photo. I also love the details.




When I took this photo I didn't want to get to close because it was a huge spider.

I love the detail.

Love the shadow.


2 comments:

  1. The purple flower shot is very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I really love the purple flower one! I took a bunch of pictures of them and didn't get anything right. :)

    ReplyDelete